Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you love shrimp and pasta as much as I do, then here is a great recipe for you.
Make and share this Shrimp & Veggie Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- Cook fettuccini according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the peas, red pepper, carrots, and garlic in 2 tablespoons of the oil until tender. Remove from skillet.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and saute shrimp until pink in color.
- Return vegetables to skillet; mix well.
- Drain pasta.
- Place pasta on serving dishes, drizzle with Aflredo sauce, and top with shrimp mixture.
Made this for Bargain Basement 2013 tag game and what a life savor for a quick dinner. I cut the recipe in half for DH and I and seasoned the shrimp before cooking, and I added some red onion to saute with the other vegetables but otherwise followed the instructions. I then topoped with some slivered green onion for color. Definately a hit and one I will make again only using some home made alfredo sauce. Thank you for posting.