Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
From Taste of Home.
- 1⁄3 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 medium carrot, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup fresh snow pea
- 1 small zucchini, julienned
- 1 small red onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 medium yellow sweet pepper, julienned
- 1⁄2 medium sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 lb uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, soy sauce and ginger; set aside 2 tablespoons.
- In a large skillet or wok, cook and stir carrot in remaining dressing mixture over medium heat for 5 minutes. Stir in the remaining vegetables. Cook and stir for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with a slotted spoon and keep warm.
- Add shrimp and reserved dressing mixture to the pan. Cook and stir over medium heat until shrimp turns pink.
- Return vegetables to pan; heat through. Serve over rice.
We used low-fat salad dressing. I recommend that you don't use low-fat dressing because it didn't do very well during the saute process. Otherwise, it was very good.