From SELF Magazine. This is a low-cal, yet filling salad from chef-partner Michael Dunn of Yankee Pier Santana Row in San Jose, CA.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 large heirloom tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 cups fresh arugula
- 3 cups yellow & green wax beans (blanched & cut into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 3 cups fresh corn (shaved from the cob)
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 cups cooked shrimp
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon shallot (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place tomatoes on a cookie sheet & brush lightly w/oil; roast 20 min & puree in a blender & strain. Cool puree.
- 3Combine next 6 ingredients in a chilled bowl & toss.
- 4Add vinegar to tomato puree & whisk in remaining oil, shallot & parsley. Drip 1/2 c vinaigrette on the inside rim of bowl, then toss salad again. Sprinkle w/salt & pepper.
Browse Our Top Greens Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greens Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp & Vegetable Salad W/Roast-Tomato Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 187.3
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green wax beans