Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
Shrimp, zucchini, red peppers in a savory tomato mixture...easy to make and delish
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups zucchini, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, drained and sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 48 shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- Warm 1 1/2 tsp of oil in skillet until hot. Add zucchini and garlic, and saute until golden, about 4 minute.
- Add the red pepper flakes and the roasted peppers, and cook for one minute.
- Add remaining oil, shrimp, thyme, pepper and salt. Cook, stirring occasionally, until shrimp is pin, 3-6 minute.
- Stir in the tomatoes and cook 2 more minutes until tomatoes are soft.
- Serve with rice.