Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Make and share this Shrimp Udon recipe from Food.com.
- 1 orange, juice and zest of
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons asian chili paste
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 lb shrimp, uncooked peeled
- 3 cups fresh snow peas, ends snipped
- 3 green onions, cut in 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 cup red bell pepper, julienned
- 8 ounces fresh udon noodles (enough for 2)
- 1 tablespoon roasted sesame oil
- In a wok, coat the bottom of the pan with oil, not too much.
- Add the first 7 ingredients and stir.
- When the pan gets hot, add the shrimp, stirring around to cook and coat with the spices and oil.
- Cook about 1 minute then remove.
- Add the vegetables and quickly stir fry, do not over cook.
- Add the udon, only cooking till it comes to temperature.
- Return the shrimp to the wok, toss in sesame oil and serve.