Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
sauted shrimp w/sundried tomato, wild mushroom,oil cured olives,green onion roasted garlic,in a white wine butter sauce over pasta (anger hair is a fav of mine).... sorry no diets here!!
- 4 -6 ounces shrimp (per serving})
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup wild mushroom (diced, strips, whole)
- 3 -4 pitted black olives (italian style offer more flavor)
- 2 tablespoons green onions
- 2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup white wine (use a good drinking wine one u like)
- saute shrimp in sml amt of oil till just pink,dice and add tomato's,mushrooms,olives,gr.onion,& rst garlic.
- saute till shrimp are opaque,3-4 minute on med. low heat.
- take 2 tbl sp cold butter (dredg and squeeze in flour so u get mor flour than would normally stick to the butter) place in saute pan, continue heating over burner till melted.
- add wine and simmer till thickened pout over pasta --
- enjoy w/ crusty garlic bread!