Prep 12 mins
Cook 24 hrs
This is a tasty, one-of-a-kind snack!
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 limes, juiced
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1⁄2 yellow onion, finely diced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 4 serrano peppers, seeded and minced
- salt and pepper
- 12 tostadas
- hot pepper sauce (optional)
- Dice shrimp and place in a mixing bowl. Squeeze lime juice over shrimp until they are completely covered, about 4 limes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, onion, cucumber, serrano peppers, and salt and pepper. Cover, and refrigerate 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, adjust seasoning with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve on top of tostada shells with a splash of hot sauce, if desired.