Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
MMMM this recipe is sooo delicous I usually have to double the ingrediants..because my family goes for seconds....You will make this one more than once...
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 lb large shrimp (cleaned)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- parmesan cheese (to taste)
- dried parsley
- 1. Preheat broiler.
- 2. In a skillet that is ovenproof, heat the oil. Add garlic, stirring until lightly browned.
- 3.add the shrimp and tomatoes, cook until the shrimp are pink. Add wine, and cook about 2 min longer.
- 4. Sprinkle evenly with the mozzeralla cheese and broil until the cheese is melted and golden.
- 5. Sprinkle parmesan, and dried parsley.
Very good! I love how quick and easy this is too; a recipe I'll make again. Thanks!