- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pitted oil-cured olives
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄3 lbs medium shrimp, cooked, shelled, deveined
- 1 lb penne pasta
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat salted water for pasta to boiling.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, oil, tomatoes, olives, parsley, capers, lemon zest, thyme, and pepper.
- Coarsely chop half the shrimp and stir into sour cream mixture.
- Cook pasta in boiling water until tender but firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly; transfer to wide bowl.
- Add sauce to warm pasta or let pasta cool to room temperature and then add sauce. Toss to coat pasta; top with remaining shrimp.