1/3 Photos of Shrimp-Tomato Pasta Salad
This is one of my favorite meal ideas - a main-course salad. From Good Food Magazine, March 1986.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sun-dried tomato
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pitted oil-cured olives
- 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1/3 lbs medium shrimp, cooked, shelled, deveined
- 1 lb penne pasta
- 1Heat salted water for pasta to boiling.
- 2Meanwhile, combine sour cream, oil, tomatoes, olives, parsley, capers, lemon zest, thyme, and pepper.
- 3Coarsely chop half the shrimp and stir into sour cream mixture.
- 4Cook pasta in boiling water until tender but firm to the bite. Drain thoroughly; transfer to wide bowl.
- 5Add sauce to warm pasta or let pasta cool to room temperature and then add sauce. Toss to coat pasta; top with remaining shrimp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp-Tomato Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 648.4
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.9 g
- Cholesterol 213.3 mg
- Sodium 1103.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.8 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 31.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: