Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yummy blend of flavors and can be a main course salad or side dish with many entrees.
- 1 lb cooked baby shrimp
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) packageangel hair Coleslaw
- 1 (1 lb) package grape tomatoes or 1 (1 lb) package cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, onion, celery seed, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Add the cabbage, tomatoes and shrimp.
- Toss well until combined.
- Cover and refrigeratoe until well chilled (at least 2 and up to 24 hours).
- Serve chilled.
ok, but the shrimp and cabbage flavors never seemed to blend or go that well together. ok for home, but I wouldn't serve to company again.