Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Shrimp cooked in tomato gravy with herbs.
Make and share this Shrimp Tomatina recipe from Food.com.
- 250 g shrimp
- 2 tomatoes
- 4 red chilies
- 1 onion
- 3 cardamom
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 8 g salt
- 3 teaspoons oil
- 1 bay leaf
- Defrost shrimps (without shells and de-veined).
- Cut onion and chilies into long strips.
- Grind the tomatoes and cardamom pods.
- Add oil to a saucepan and put the sliced onion and chilies inches Stir until the onion strips start to caramelise.
- Add the ground tomatoes and cardamom pods and add a glass of water.
- Bring it to a boil and add turmeric, salt and oregano.
- Let it simmer for around 3 minutes and add the shrimps.
- Bring it to a boil once more, add the bay leaf and let it simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with Thai Jasmine Rice.
- Don't forget to bless the chef.