Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember; posted by request
- 12 slice bread, your preference
- 226.79 g raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 scallion, chopped (green part only)
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 29.58 ml light mayonnaise
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml dry mustard
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 1.23 ml dried dill weed
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare 24 mini muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- Remove crusts from bread and cut each piece in half.
- Take each half and press it into a muffin cup, along the bottom and up the side, pressing it tight against the pan.
- Spray the bread with cooking spray, and bake for about 12 minutes until golden.
- Place all the other ingredients in a food processor and pulse until completely pulverized.
- Divide among muffin cups, then bake for 10 minutes; serve warm.