In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember; posted by request
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 slices bread, your preference
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 scallion, chopped (green part only)
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 400° and prepare 24 mini muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- 2Remove crusts from bread and cut each piece in half.
- 3Take each half and press it into a muffin cup, along the bottom and up the side, pressing it tight against the pan.
- 4Spray the bread with cooking spray, and bake for about 12 minutes until golden.
- 5Place all the other ingredients in a food processor and pulse until completely pulverized.
- 6Divide among muffin cups, then bake for 10 minutes; serve warm.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Toasts II
Serving Size: 1 (585 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 44.7
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 12.3 mg
- Sodium 159.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 2.2 g