Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
In 'The Muffin Tin Cookbook' by Brette Sember; posted by request
Make and share this Shrimp Toasts II recipe from Food.com.
- 12 slices bread, your preference
- 8 ounces raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄2 scallion, chopped (green part only)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare 24 mini muffin cups by spraying with cooking spray.
- Remove crusts from bread and cut each piece in half.
- Take each half and press it into a muffin cup, along the bottom and up the side, pressing it tight against the pan.
- Spray the bread with cooking spray, and bake for about 12 minutes until golden.
- Place all the other ingredients in a food processor and pulse until completely pulverized.
- Divide among muffin cups, then bake for 10 minutes; serve warm.