Delicious appetizers. From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and devein shrimp.
- 2In a large pot, bring 8 cups of water to a boil.
- 3Add shrimp and cook 3-5 minutes or unti shrimp turn pink; drain.
- 4Rinse with cold water and drain.
- 5Set aside 36 shrimp and keep in refrigerator.
- 6Chop remaining shrimp.
- 7In a large bowl, mix together shrimp, cheese and next 6 ingredients.
- 8Spoon about 1 tablespoon onto each baguette slice and place on a baking sheet.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
- 10Remove from oven and top each toast with a reserved shrimp.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (6046 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 253.9
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 533.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 14.8 g