Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
The recipe comes from the Bravo Ristorante Italiano in Sacramento, CA. Prep time does not include chill time.
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 zucchini
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1⁄2 yellow bell pepper
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper
- 24 shrimp, per cooked
- 36 ounces vegetable broth, fresh or canned
- 8 ounces gelatin
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Dice the Zucchini, peppers and onion.
- Peel and clean the shrimp and steam gently in a saute pan.
- Add olive oil and gently saute the diced vegetables.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large pan, boil the broth and add a little salt to taste, Add gelatin and let dissolve.
- Let cool (out in the refrigerator) for 20 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients to the broth.
- Pour in mold and chill for 4 hours.
Wow! This recipe makes a delicate and lovely dish. Very creative! It isn't highly seasoned, but all of the ingredients used in this dish give their own pleasing and unique tastes. I used frozen peas, thawed, but not cooked and bought pre-cooked shrimp from my market. This makes a lovely, light luncheon dish, and I would definately make it again. Thanks, Barb, for sharing this recipe.