Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
The original recipe from WW called for serving this over brown rice. We prefer it over spaghetti squash. The kids said the dish taste like the inside of an egg roll. Very easy, delicious and healthy!
- 16 ounces cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (14 ounce) bagclassic coleslaw mix
- 6 -8 uncooked scallions, chopped
- 8 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 -5 lbs spaghetti squash (1 large or 2 medium)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds. Place squash cut sides up in a microwave dish with 1/4 cup water. Cover with plastic wrap and cook on high for 6 minutes. Rotate each piece, recover and cook for about 6 minutes more or until tender and easily pierced with a fork. Let stand covered, for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine slaw, scallions and teriyaki sauce in skillet. Cook for approximately 5 minutes or until cabbage is tender. Add shrimp. Stir and continue to cook until heated through.
- "Comb" out the spaghetti squash strands with a fork onto each plate. Top with 1/4 of the shrimp and slaw mixture. Stir and enjoy!