Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Taste of Home's Simple & Delicious magazine, September/October 2006.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 -2 teaspoon grated onion
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) packages frozen miniature phyllo tart shells
- 1⁄2 cup seafood sauce
- 30 medium cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, onion, garlic salt and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Divide mixture evenly among 30 tart shells.
- Top each shell with seafood sauce and one shrimp.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.