Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Only 1 point/serving. Cooking on the stove is less than one minute just to combine oil and spices-- Zaar wouldn't let me put in that amount of time. Recipe source: Weight Watchers Magazine (March 2010)
- 3⁄4 lb shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄4 lb green olives, pitted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice only
- Combine shrimp and olives in a serving dish.
- In a skillet over medium low heat the olive oil, adding the spices (curry powder - ginger) and cook for 30 seconds.
- Toss spice mixture with shrimp and add lemon.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
This turned out wonderfuly, so delicious and easy!! I used black olives in lieu of green just because I prefer them. Will make this again, thanks for sharing :)