Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used leftover fried shrimp, Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip, and tortillas to make tasty taco wraps. They were yummy, and super-easy, as I had everything on hand. If you don't ordinarily keep my Chuy's Dip in your fridge :-) feel free to substitute salsa ranch; I'm sure it'll be good, too!
- 1 large tortilla
- 1⁄4 cup lettuce, chopped
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salsa ranch dressing (or my Chuy's Creamy Jalapeno Dip)
- 8 -10 cilantro leaves
- 8 -10 small fried shrimp
- Reheat fried shrimp on foil-lined pan, on broil, until hot and crispy.
- Meanwhile, chop lettuce, chop green onions, and pull off cilantro leaves.
- Put a layer of lettuce in the middle of the tortilla, top with green onions and cilantro.
- Cover with fried shrimp, and then spoon on Chuy's dip.
- Roll up tortilla, and cut in half on the diagonal.