Shrimp and fish tacos are some of my favorite meals. Here is one that come together fast if you use prepackaged slaw mix and do all the chopping for the tartar sauce in the food processor. Found this recipe in Cuisine at Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, minced
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 tablespoon capers, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 cup green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup red cabbage, shredded
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 8 corn tortillas
- 5 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 24 shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails removed
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Stir together maynnaise, jalapenos, onion, cilantro, capers, and lime juice for the tartar sauce.
- 3Wrap tortilla in aluminum foil; warm them in the oven for 10 minute.
- 4Toss green and red cabbage in a bowl with 1 Tbs oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste; set asice.
- 5Mix chili powder with the 1 1/2 tsp salt; toss with shrimp. Sear shrimp in a large skillet in the remaining oil over high heat until shrimp are cooked through on both sides, about 3 min total.
- 6Serve shrimp inside a corn tortilla with cabbage and tartar sauce.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Tacos With Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (707 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.7
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.5 mg
- Sodium 607.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g