1/1 Photo of Shrimp Tacos With Cilantro Lime Yogurt and Corn Salsa
Lacy S.'s Note:
I found this recipe in an American Profile magazine and made a couple changes to my own taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime zest
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1Combine all the ingredients for the yogurt in a bowl, cover and chill.
- 2Combine all marinade ingredients in a zip lock bag, add shrimp and let set for 15-20 minutes at room temperature.
- 3Combine all ingredients for salsa in a bowl and set aside.
- 4Remove shrimp from marinade; discard marinade.
- 5Cook shrimp in a large skillet over med heat 2 minutes per side.
- 6Remove from heat and cool.
- 7When shrimp are room temp slice in halve lengthwise and set aside.
- 8Divide shrimp evely among taco shells.
- 9Top each with a handful of lettuce, 2 tbls corn salsa and 1 tbls. cilantro yogurt.
- 10Serve right away.
Browse Our Top Summer Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Summer Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Tacos With Cilantro Lime Yogurt and Corn Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (426 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 489.3
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 174.0 mg
- Sodium 936.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 32.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: