Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I enjoy this recipe because not only is it refreshing and delicious, but it's healthy too.
- 4 corn tortillas
- 1 cup raw shrimp
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Light Dressing
- 1 canned chipotle pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fresh corn
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- Saute the shrimp in a skillet on medium-high heat with lemon juice and salt until cooked through. Set aside.
- Mix together cilantro, ranch dressing, chipotle pepper, and Greek yogurt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Toss together corn, tomato, and onion and season with salt.
- Warm the tortillas. Place shrimp in the tortillas. Drizzle the chipotle ranch sauce on top of the shrimp. Place shredded cabbage on the shrimp and top with the corn salsa.