1/1 Photo of Shrimp Tacos
We love anything seafood, so when we first tried these they were a huge hit. I hope you like them, they are quick to put together so that is a plus for me.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning, garlic and 2 T. lime juice; toss to coat.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- 3Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimps turn pink.
- 4Remove shrimp from skillet; place on plate.
- 5cook remaining juices in skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- 6Return shrimp and coat with juices.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8In small bowl, toss avocado with remaining lime juice.
- 9Spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells.
- 10Top with lettuce, avocado and tomato.
- 11Serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Baja Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.1
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1200.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 20.6 g