We love anything seafood, so when we first tried these they were a huge hit. I hope you like them, they are quick to put together so that is a plus for me.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning, garlic and 2 T. lime juice; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimps turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from skillet; place on plate.
- cook remaining juices in skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Return shrimp and coat with juices.
- Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with remaining lime juice.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, avocado and tomato.
- Serve with salsa.