Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
We love anything seafood, so when we first tried these they were a huge hit. I hope you like them, they are quick to put together so that is a plus for me.
- In medium bowl, combine shrimp, taco seasoning, garlic and 2 T. lime juice; toss to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add shrimp mixture; cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until shrimps turn pink.
- Remove shrimp from skillet; place on plate.
- cook remaining juices in skillet for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Return shrimp and coat with juices.
- Remove from heat.
- In small bowl, toss avocado with remaining lime juice.
- Spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells.
- Top with lettuce, avocado and tomato.
- Serve with salsa.
Per another reviewer's suggestion, I did marinate the shrimp for a bit before cooking. For being so easy to make, I was impressed with how good these were. Thanks for the recipe!
First time making shrimp tacos, and these were a huge success! Thank you!
Very simple to make I marinated it for 20 min's, loved it!!