Recipe by Chef Penn State
From Richard Simmons Food Mover CookBook. Its really good as a quick, light and filling dinner or lunch
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1⁄3 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup small shrimp
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice, fresh
- salt, dash
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 large flour tortilla, nine inches
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine mushrooms, tomatoes, cilantro, shrimp, lemon juice and salt. Mix Well.
- Wash spinach and remove tough stems.
- In steamer or microwave, cook spinach until wilted. Drain and Dry well.
- Warm tortilla on stove or in microwave. Place on plate.
- Place spinach on top of tortilla, then add shrimp mixture.
- Roll it up and serve.