1 hr 30 mins
Punky Julster's Note:
This could be a meal in itself or a side dish. Prep time is for pre-baking the potato and sauteeing the shrimp.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Wash potatoes, then dry them and gently prick with a fork on the sides.
- 3Coat each potato with vegetable oil, place on foil-covered pan, and bake for approximately 1- 1 1/2 hours until cooked through.
- 4Place the butter in a large bowl.
- 5Remove the potatoes from the oven and slice each potato in half.
- 6Gently scoop out the potato and place in the bowl.
- 7Using a mixer on high, mix the potatoes, butter, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- 8Fold the shrimp and both cheeses into the mixture.
- 9Gently stuff the mixture back into the potato shells, making sure not to break them.
- 10Pile the mixture as high as you can on top of the potato shells.
- 11Sprinkle each potato with cheese and paprika for color.
- 12Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes until browned on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Stuffed Twice Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (615 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 950.0
- Calories from Fat 503
- Total Fat 55.9 g
- Saturated Fat 33.9 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 1369.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 45.0 g