Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
East and delicious twice-baked potato.
- 1 (12 ounce) cartonof seapak shrimp scampi, frozen
- 2 large baking potatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- black pepper (to taste)
- Rinse potatoes and prick skin with fork several times.
- Place potatoes in microwave and cook on high for 9-10 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out potato middles into a medium size mixing bowl.
- Set potato skin shells on baking sheet.
- Sauté shrimp scampi in large skillet over medium heat for 6-7 minutes Shrimp should be almost fully cooked.
- Scoop out shrimp with slotted spoon and set aside.
- Poor scampi sauce in mixing bowl with potato middles.
- Mash scampi sauce together with potato middles.
- Add cheese, shrimp and sour cream and stir together.
- Add black pepper to taste.
- Scoop potato and shrimp mixture in potato skin shells.
- Bake filled shells 10-15 minutes until heated thoroughly.
This was good! My hubby ate up every bite!