Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summertime starter, side, or brunch item.
- 8 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons dried dill or 1⁄4 cup fresh dill
- fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 2 avocados (garnish)
- Begin by cutting 1/8 of an inch off the top of the tomatoes.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the core and seeds of the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes upside down on a doubled paper towel to drain residual liquid.
- Rinse the shrimp, pat dry, and refrigerate.
- Mix Mayo, Dijon mustard, dill, chives and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in shrimp.
- Place tomatoes in a muffin tin and "stuff" with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with slices of avocado.
- Chill for 20 minutes.