Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Refreshing summertime starter, side, or brunch item.
Make and share this Shrimp Stuffed Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Begin by cutting 1/8 of an inch off the top of the tomatoes.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the core and seeds of the tomatoes.
- Place the tomatoes upside down on a doubled paper towel to drain residual liquid.
- Rinse the shrimp, pat dry, and refrigerate.
- Mix Mayo, Dijon mustard, dill, chives and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste. Mix in shrimp.
- Place tomatoes in a muffin tin and "stuff" with shrimp mixture.
- Garnish with slices of avocado.
- Chill for 20 minutes.