Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 mins
From Simple & Delicious magazine, March/April 2006. We loved this so thought I would share it with you. It truly is simple to prepare. (Tested in a 1100 watt microwave)
- 4 sole fillets
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion salt or 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted and divided
- 1 (6 ounce) can small shrimp, rinse and drain
- 1⁄4 cup milk (or less)
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 cup bread cubes, toasted
- dill (optional)
- Sprinkle sole with lemon juice and onion salt, set aside.
- Pour 2 tbsp butter into an 8 inch square microwave safe dish.
- Add shrimp, milk, celery and parsley, cover and microwave on high 1-1 1/2 minutes or til celery is tender.
- Stir in bread cubes.
- Spoon shrimp mixture onto fillets. Starting with short side, roll up each fillet and secure with a toothpick.
- Place in greased shallow micro-safe dish and brush with remaining butter and sprinkle with paprika and dill.
- Cover and microwave on high 4-6 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Let stand 5 minutes.