Recipe by Mooseybear
These are really yummy to have for dinner - I like to have them with asparagus on the side. Courtesy of an ex-boyfriend.
Top Review by Baby Kato
These were great. I served the crisp & creamy little pastry shells with ceasar salad and fresh fruit. What a nice light supper, this was. I loved how quick and easy it was to make this dish. I did use a good quality garlic cream cheese and large cooked shrimp. I also used the horseradish. Yummy, yummy, I will definitely be making these again, often. Thanks so much for sharing Mooseybear.
- 6 puff pastry shells
- 1⁄2 lb small shrimp, cooked
- 1 dash onion salt, to taste
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 mushroom, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon horseradish sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bake puff pastry shells according to package directions.
- When done, cut out the top and scoop out the dough.
- Discard the dough, keep the top to the pastry.
- Cream all remaining ingredients together.
- Spoon filling into pastry shells and replace lids.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees.