Prep 1 min
Cook 20 mins
Delicious way to serve potatoes a new way.
- 4 medium russet potatoes, baked
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated swiss cheese
- 1⁄4 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 dash cayenne pepper, to taste
- 3 drops lemon juice
- 12 ounces shrimp
- Heat oven to 350°F
- Slice baked potatoes in half lengthwise and scoop out centers, being careful to leave a shell to fill. In a bowl, mash potatoes and butter together; add cheese, half-n-half, salt, onion and cayenne.
- Squeeze a few drops of lemon juice over the shrimp and fold into potato mixture.
- Fill potato shells and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 15 minutes or until heated through and golden.