Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 24 large button mushrooms
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 lb small shrimp (do not use canned)
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat
- Clean and remove stems from 24 large button mushrooms (about 2" across).
- Rub a bit of butter around the bottom of a casserole dish large enough to hold them (they will have some fluids run off.
- - so use something with edges).
- Preheat oven to 375~.
- Soften one cup of cream cheese in a large bowl (I defrost it for about 40 seconds in the microwave).
- Place the mushrooms top down in the casserole dish.
- Depending on the size of the shrimps, put about 3 in each mushroom cap - not too full, though!
- With a fork or a hand mixer, blend the sour cream and parmesan into the cream cheese.
- Blend in the drained crabmeat and spoon mixture onto the mushroom caps - dividing equally.
- Bake for about 15 minutes - or until lightly.
- browned on top.