Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you like shrimp and pasta this appetizer is what you need. Its "SCRUMPCIOUS"
Make and share this Shrimp Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled, deviened and coarsely chopped)
- 1⁄3 cup butter
- 16 ounces button mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- Preheat broiler.
- Melt butter in a 12" skillet.
- Sautee shrimp, mushrooms, and garlic just until the shrimp begins to turn pink (set aside).
- In a saucepan heat sour cream (but do not boil).
- Add to the sour cream the salt, pepper, paprika, and soy sauce and heat for just a minute or two (stirring constantly).
- Remove from heat a add the shrimp mixture.
- Cook pasta shells in boiling water until tender, drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- Fill shells with shrimp mixture, top with parmesan cheese.
- Broil until tops are golden brown and bubbling.
I have used this site for a long time. This recipe finally made me sign up so I could give a review. This has got to be one of the best recipes I have run across I did it exactly as written it is GREAT!!!