Chef Songull's Note:
If you like shrimp and pasta this appetizer is what you need. Its "SCRUMPCIOUS"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled, deviened and coarsely chopped)
- 1/3 cup butter
- 16 ounces button mushrooms (coarsely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 12 ounces sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 lb jumbo pasta shells
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Melt butter in a 12" skillet.
- 3Sautee shrimp, mushrooms, and garlic just until the shrimp begins to turn pink (set aside).
- 4In a saucepan heat sour cream (but do not boil).
- 5Add to the sour cream the salt, pepper, paprika, and soy sauce and heat for just a minute or two (stirring constantly).
- 6Remove from heat a add the shrimp mixture.
- 7Cook pasta shells in boiling water until tender, drain and rinse with cold water until cooled.
- 8Fill shells with shrimp mixture, top with parmesan cheese.
- 9Broil until tops are golden brown and bubbling.
Browse Our Top Pasta Shells Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta Shells Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Stuffed Jumbo Pasta Shells
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.5
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.4 mg
- Sodium 737.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 27.5 g