Top Review by Erika Rae Klavon
VERY GOOD!!! I didn't use the can shrimp, just cut up some small shrimp I had in the freezer, and also made some with imitation crab meat(boyfriend preferred that way) Used as a dip for celery and ritz crackers...
- 1 bunch celery, separated into ribs
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 (6 ounce) can baby shrimp, rinsed and finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 -2 drop hot sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut celery ribs into 2 inch pieces.
- Finely chop one piece and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and reserved chopped celery.
- Stuff into celery ribs.
- Refrigerate until serving.