Recipe by Pepina Rae
These are quick and easy and a crowd pleaser. Your guests will think you worked hours on these, NOT!!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 1 (6 ounce) can shrimp, small (reserve liquid)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all dry ingredients together; add a small amount of shrimp water to moisten the mixture.
- Now cut the artichoke hearts in half and place in baking dish. Press a pocket into the heart and pack mixture into center.
- Place one shrimp on top of each heart.
- Marinate overnight or at least four hours with balance of dressing poured over hearts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.