A classy company dish or hearty weeknight meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon catsup
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tablespoon dill weed
- 1Saute shrimp in half the butter for 5-7 minutes. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- 2Saute mushrooms in remaining butter. Add onion and garlic, stirring until tender.
- 3Add flour, consomme, milk, and wine. Whisk to combine and cook until thick.
- 4Add catsup and worcestershire to this mixture.
- 5Remove from heat and blend in sour cream and dill.
- 6Add shrimp to mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 7Serve over rice or linguine.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.4
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.6 g
- Cholesterol 436.2 mg
- Sodium 664.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 51.4 g