- 32 ounces peeled shrimp
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 teaspoons rice vinegar
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 3 cups red onions, diced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 3 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, halved
- 2 cups yellow bell peppers, cubed
- 2 cups canned water chestnuts, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat soy sauce, rice vinegar and 2 tbsps of chicken broth in wok on medium heat.
- Sauté garlic and ginger.
- Add all vegetables and sauté until vegetables are almost tender adding remaining chicken broth.
- Add shrimp and cook together until shrimp and vegetables are fully cooked.