This is a lovely way to start your dinner party - The salad makes a colorful presentation and has a great combination of flavors. Double the recipe for larger groups. Serve the salad in individual bowls, arranging each ingredient artistically. Get everything ready ahead of time, except the avocado , slip the ingredients into the fridge in separate bowls then assemble just before serving. Use your favorite dressing or offer a choice of dressings to your guests and let them add it at the table. Personally, I like Zesty Italian dressing. Simple Easy and elegant looking salad! Enjoy
- Distribute the lettuce to cover the bottom of 4 individual bowls or plates.
- Arrange the chopped tomato on top of the lettuce.
- Sprinkle on the peas (if using frozen have the peas fully thawed but uncooked).
- Chop the cheese to 1/4" size and spread it evenly over the salads.
- Arrange shrimp on top.
- Place slices of Avocado On one side on the edge of the salad.
- Serve dressing of your choice at the table.