1/3 Photos of Shrimp Starter Salad
This is a lovely way to start your dinner party - The salad makes a colorful presentation and has a great combination of flavors. Double the recipe for larger groups. Serve the salad in individual bowls, arranging each ingredient artistically. Get everything ready ahead of time, except the avocado , slip the ingredients into the fridge in separate bowls then assemble just before serving. Use your favorite dressing or offer a choice of dressings to your guests and let them add it at the table. Personally, I like Zesty Italian dressing. Simple Easy and elegant looking salad! Enjoy
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Distribute the lettuce to cover the bottom of 4 individual bowls or plates.
- 2Arrange the chopped tomato on top of the lettuce.
- 3Sprinkle on the peas (if using frozen have the peas fully thawed but uncooked).
- 4Chop the cheese to 1/4" size and spread it evenly over the salads.
- 5Arrange shrimp on top.
- 6Place slices of Avocado On one side on the edge of the salad.
- 7Serve dressing of your choice at the table.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Starter Salad
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 226.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 18.0 g