Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I adopted this recipe, but it is the same as one I make, I have used crab meat in it and I have also used ham flakes, great spread on crackers, or in celery stalks
- 2 (16 ounce) packages cream cheese, Softened
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, Chopped, Cooked
- green onion, Finely Chopped
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- In small mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy; gradually beat in lemon juice.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Chill to blend flavors.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve with crackers or fresh vegetables.
- Refrigerate left- overs.