Recipe by Aroostook
The colors in this simple salad are striking. A great light lunch.
Top Review by Dolphin_07
I thought that it was very tasty, but I had to take out the olives because they don't tickle my taste buds, other than that I think that this recipe is great. I would certainly recommend it.
- 6 ounces baby spinach leaves
- 2 cups romaine lettuce leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 ounces black olives, drained
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 sweet red pepper, cubed in ½ inch pieces
- 8 ounces cooked and frozen baby shrimp (rinsed and drained)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives