Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Quick and easy supper for a hot day. Also, a great way to use left over cooked noodles.
- 2 -2 1⁄2 cups of cooked and cooled wide egg noodles
- 1 can shrimp, drained or 1⁄2 cup cooked baby shrimp
- 3 cups fresh spinach, chopped or 1 package frozen spinach
- 3 sprigs fresh basil (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Heat oil in fry pan over med.
- heat until hot.
- Add basil and spinach to oil.
- Stir cover tightly and cook for 3 minutes until spinach is wilted.
- Cool and squeeze spinach until dry.
- Toss noodles, shrimp, and spinach with mayo.
- Serve room temperature or chilled.
- I like to serve with black olives, pickles and hard boiled egg on the side.