Recipe by I'mNotHere
This came from my local grocery store on an index card(taste tester was giving away). Well, I finally made it and was very pleased!
- 8 ounces frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, coarsely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan& mayonnaise in microwave safe 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Heat in microwave 2-3 minutes to melt cheeses;stir occasionally and blend ingredients.
- Meanwhile, squeeze spinach dry.
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towel.
- Stir shrimp, spinach& artichoke hearts into cheese mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes.