This came from my local grocery store on an index card(taste tester was giving away). Well, I finally made it and was very pleased!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350.
- 2Place cream cheese, mozzarella, Parmesan& mayonnaise in microwave safe 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- 3Heat in microwave 2-3 minutes to melt cheeses;stir occasionally and blend ingredients.
- 4Meanwhile, squeeze spinach dry.
- 5Pat shrimp dry with paper towel.
- 6Stir shrimp, spinach& artichoke hearts into cheese mixture.
- 7Bake 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp,spinach & Artichoke Dip
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.6
- Calories from Fat 383
- Total Fat 42.6 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 197.0 mg
- Sodium 1085.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: