1/1 Photo of Shrimp, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
This makes my mouth water. From the Nov. 26, 2006 edition of the Dallas Morning News which received it from Executive chef Blythe Beck, Hector's on Henderson restaurant in Dallas.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a large sauté pan over low heat.
- 2Add garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant but not browned.
- 3Add shrimp, spinach, cheese and lemon juice.
- 4Fold the mixture over and over until spinach cooks down evenly and cheese is melted.
- 5Stuff mushroom caps with shrimp-cheese mixture.
- 6Place on a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10 to 15 minutes, or until cheese is bubbling.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp, Spinach and Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (357 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.0
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.8 g
- Cholesterol 154.6 mg
- Sodium 357.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 33.2 g