1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ingredients, except shrimp, in chicken stock.
- 2Bring to boil and then lower heat.
- 3Cover, and cook for 45 minutes.
- 4Add shrimp and simmer for 30 minutes more.
- 5You may wish to experiment with the amount of wine you use.
- 62 cups in the pot may be a bit much for some taste.
- 7If that is so, you may take the rest internally.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 224.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 196.9 mg
- Sodium 1185.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 25.9 g