Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
another quick easy meal, adapted from cooking light.
Make and share this shrimp soba noodles recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces soba noodles
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 lb asparagus, cut in 2 " pieces
- 1 lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, sliced
- cook soba according to package directions.
- meanwhile mix the next ingredients together, set aside.
- heat oil in a wok or skillet, add garlic.
- add asparagus and cook 3-4 minutes.
- add shrimp and cook until they turn pink, 3 minutes more.
- add stock mixture and scallions, cook until heated.
- add soba noodles, toss to coat, serve.
Wow...A ten star dish! I substituted broccoli for asparagus and also added some carmalized onions. This turned out wonderfully. Filling, but still healthy. It makes more than 4 servings for our appetites. I think it'd be very tasty cold.
Absolutely delicious! And notice the fat grams-very low. AND, it's very quick and easy to make. My idea of the perfect recipe. Only thing I changed was to add some fresh edamame (soybeans).
Delish! I had to substitute baby bok choy, snow peas and swiss chard for the asparagus (oh, drat!) ~It's just what I had on hand :0) The flavors were awesome- especially once we added a tad of chili sauce and a squeeze of lime. YUMMMMMMM! What a wonderful recipe to tweak and create many, many other fabulous dishes. Thanks so much for sharing, Chia!