1/3 Photos of Shrimp/Smoked Gouda Croissants
My version of a popular restaurant sandwich, delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 french butter croissants, sliced in half crosswise
- 2 teaspoons butter (I use Becel) or 2 teaspoons margarine (I use Becel)
- 1 large tomato, sliced thin
- 5 -6 lettuce leaves
- 1 (113 g) can baby shrimp, rinsed and well drained
- 2 tablespoons smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno jelly (red, room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 pinch salt
- 1Slice Croissants crosswise and spread with butter.
- 2Place lettuce leaves on bottom half of croissants and top with thin slices of tomato, set aside.
- 3In a small bowl, lightly mix together, shrimp, smoked Gouda cheese, jalapeno jelly, mayonnaise and a pinch of salt.
- 4Place half of the shrimp/cheese mixture on top of the tomato on each croissant.
- 5Close loosely with the top half of the croissant and cut in half if you wish.
- 6(The Jalapeno jelly can either be layered on top of the butter under the lettuce and tomato or mixed in with the shrimp and cheese, both ways are excellent!).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp/Smoked Gouda Croissants
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.2
- Calories from Fat 172
- Total Fat 19.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 161.0 mg
- Sodium 742.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
smoked gouda cheese