Prep 8 mins
Cook 8 mins
This is a real nice brunch dish, or good for lunch or a light dinner. The recipe calls for a can of shrimp but I usually use frozen (thawed) cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped.
- Beat eggs with milk in a bowl.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper and mustard and stir.
- Toast the muffins, butter them and keep them warm.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add egg mixture and cook, stirring lightly with a fork.
- When eggs are set and creamy, spoon them over the toasted muffin halves and serve immediately.
This made a great lunch. I used just egg whites and a a slice of whole wheat- 4 grain bread. The milk was fat free evap milk and I added a chopped green onion. I used 1 jumbo tiger prawn, cut up. For an ultra low fat lunch this was very tasty and filling and it was ready in mins.