This is a real nice brunch dish, or good for lunch or a light dinner. The recipe calls for a can of shrimp but I usually use frozen (thawed) cooked shrimp, coarsely chopped.
- Beat eggs with milk in a bowl.
- Add shrimp, salt, pepper and mustard and stir.
- Toast the muffins, butter them and keep them warm.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Add egg mixture and cook, stirring lightly with a fork.
- When eggs are set and creamy, spoon them over the toasted muffin halves and serve immediately.