Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Toss with pasta for a great quick meal.This comes from my Sam's flyer. Its healthy too boot
Make and share this Shrimp Scampi With Tomato recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs large shrimp, peel and deveined
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup halved cherry tomatoes (or 2 Tbs slivered sun dried tomatoes)
- 1⁄2 cup dry vermouth or 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat add shrimp and brown for 1-2 minutes. Add garlic and tomatoes stir a few seconds then add vermouth. Cool until liquid is reduced and shrimp are cooked through 2-3 minutes longer.
- Add Butter and salt and pepper to taste, swirling pan to melt butter.