Easy to prepare but looks like you slaved in the kitchen. From Real Simple Magazine. My family loved it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- 2Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add the wine, tomatoes 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Simmer for 3 minutes, until the sauce has thickened slightly.
- 3Stir in the shrimp and simmer until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- 4Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
- 5Spoon the rice into a serving dish or divide among individual plates. Top with the scampi and sprinkle with the tarragon.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Scampi With Spinach
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 454.5
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 188.0 mg
- Sodium 674.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 29.4 g